Pretty normal night overall. The evening started out with a bowl of Marcin's fantastic chili. It was delicious. Office was quiet until about 8:55 where I had a lockout, then hung out after that. Rounds were at 9:50, 11:20, and 12:00. Some of just the usual stuff (asking rooms to be quiet, shutting some doors, etc.) went on throughout. The building was a bit louder than usual, I had to ask 7 or 8 rooms to quiet down. Also, through my rounds, I came across a room playing water pong, which was an interesting occurrence. The door was wide open when I walked by, so I checked it out. There were no signs of any alcohol being in the room. Didn't really see anybody around, but Ben's door was "semi-open" so I stopped in a chatted briefly with him at one point. Went to sleep around 1.
-Ryan
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment